Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Air Cadet Pilot 2009

air asia logo
date of add : 28 feb 2009
dateline of application : 13 march 2009

A few days ago, I read the Star dated 28 Feb09 n/paper. As I was surfing the classified section, to my supprise I found this AK cadet pilot opening. I tought they were only advertising if the SPM results come out. But hey, I don’t think that the SPM results have come out. At least MH is stil concentrating in SPM school boys. Sigh. Why can’t they see a good degree and experience engineer like me. As for this AK, to be honest I have yet to apply. Not only I’ve yet to complete the online application form, in fact I’ve never applied AK B4…..why & what? Maybe it’s still new, and all the why I’ve been chasing for major airlines. ok, ok. I’ll do this after sunrise. I promise to myself at least. Better late then never rite. Actually i filled up the forms just now, but due to my wireless disconnected, lost all my data. This would remark my 1st time applying for AK. I think I’ve been applying for MH & SQ for too long time, but I have yet to give up. As for the moment being, I’m too tired to think. To fill the application form, I’ll need my full consentration on this. So ive decided to this 1st thing in the morning. or in the afternoon. Ok, ok, at least before midnight.
so whats the link to the side? I can’t tell you now. But I’ll tell u guys in a comment here after the dateline.hehe.i dont wat too many competition :p no im just joking. Just go to the air asia job site. Simply as that. You can ask uncle google where their site is.

the adds look something like this :-
Fly with the Best!
Be part of Asia’s most dynamic fleet

we’re looking for Cadet Pilots……
req
malaysia 18-28
either
a) pass spm with min A2 english/ AB math / Physics B3 ..all taken in 1 seating
b) posses a diploma/degree in engineering or science related..min 3.0 n above and at least B4 in subject mentioned above
-must be physically n mentally fit with good eyesight. not colour blind. able to pass medical exam up to class 1 standard conduct by DAME
-min 163…….w? im 175….hehe……
-be prepared to sign training bond……hopefully u guys get some A380’s or not got knows how expert i will be in that A320….give me other plane and more destinations plz….

p/s Someday I’ll story about my experience applying with etihad….

No comments: