Monday, March 3, 2008

Let The Voice Malaysians Be Heard

By Chee Hoe

I have not been a person that is into politics but this years election has certainly been very interesting. Not only is it our first election since 50 years of independence but also the first election that our "New" Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi will be facing since taking office.

Since the election date was announced, I have been spending some of my spare time watching ceramah's from the opposition party through youtube and other online alternatives. They are for sure very interesting to watch because its the only time you can see the opposition in full swing pointing out the flaws of the government. Not to say I am pro opposition or anything but if I want to see BN news, I only need to switch on the tv at 8pm and watch prime time news for that.

One interesting ceramah that I have seen so far is not by Lim Kit Siang or Anwar Ibrahim but by a lawyer called Haris Ibrahim.

Check it out




So who will you be voting this 8th of March?

VOTE BARISAN RAKYAT

No comments: